
It felt like the world was about to end on Valentine's Day. I got more onlookers that evening and I definitely did not want the attention. But praise God I was not hurt and neither were the people at fault. I was driving home and heading through a busy intersection when I was hit by someone making a right turn in front of me. This makes for me my second international car accident ( How many people can claim that!!!???) and so I felt like a pro- just kidding. I pulled the damsel in distress act and called a friend to help me out. I think that if there was a funny part of the evening, it was when the Constable asked where I lived and I replied, "across from the dump" to which he said, "No, Ms.- not where you want the car to go, but where you live." So-once again, I am alive and well and in therapy (physical that is).
I think that this is one Valentine's day that reminds me how much my God truly loves me....
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment