Ahhhh.... Spring Break! It's ALMOST here. I have a couple more days to wait before I head out with a lot of stuff to bring back to the States. I believe that this week will probably be the most difficult for both Cristin and myself as we are going to be dealing with students who are "present", but not really. What will be even more of a challenge is watching students get picked up tomorrow (Monday) afternoon for an "early" pick-up to start their Spring Break in Jamaica, the Bahamas, or for most of my students, 7-mile beach right here on the island. I love how "early" is not the day before Spring Break on the island- but instead, it's the week before. After Break it is a 9-week push until summer. Wow!!
Lucky them....but on THURSDAY afternoon...it's LUCKY TEACHERS!!! Wahoo. I am very happy about heading home and just being with family and seeing my newest nephew Isaac. Countin' down the hours.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Will we see you this time?? Hope so.
I am bummed, but no:( Will be in Idaho...unless an event occurs whereby California and Idaho are squished together.
Post a Comment