CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

9 weird things about me


Here are 9 weird things about me:

1. I hate paper towels and walking barefoot on carpet. There is something about the sound that I hear when I come in contact with either one of those things that makes my skin crawl. That is one thing that I love about Cayman- absolutely no carpet!

2. I have been in two international car accidents. I will NOT be getting a vehicle for Northern Africa. I don't believe that the third time is a charm.

3. If I could purchase a new pair of flip flops everyday I would. I like that they are light on the foot and cheap, and because they are cheap ( well, most of them) I tell myself that it's okay to buy a pair whenever.

4. I don't speak Italian, but like to say thank you by saying Grazie.

5. I love plain silver rings...that's all I will put on my fingers or toes. No decorations, stones, or gold. I think gold looks too matronly on me.

6. I have a blanket that goes with me wherever I go- a comfort thing.

7. I always crave fountain soda. I don’t like soda in 20 oz. plastic bottles, but I love it in glass bottles!


8. I am happiest when I am in a coffee shop and having a good in depth conversation with a friend.

9. I have a bad habit of biting my lips. It’s a terrible habit. My lips are constantly chapped. The dry skin bothers me. I’m trying to get used to wearing chapstick so that I can kick the habit.

0 comments: