CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

John Denver






All my bags are packed


I'm ready to go......


I'm standin' here outside your door


So it looks like I'll be taking off for awhile to teach outside the States in the Cayman Islands....(please feel free to create a mental picture of me sitting on Seven Mile Beach enjoying the sunset and 80 degree weather)j/k. I will have the privilege of teaching fifth grade students that represent many different cultures. I am excited about this opportunity because I have long wanted to get my foot in the door with an agency that helps send believers to different places.

As excited as I am about doing this, there's the heartache that comes with leaving this place. I will miss the white water, the snow, the camping and the people from church that I go on trips with. It'll all be here when I come back, but it's still hard to have to skip out on the adventures this state offers. All that to say....let the writing begin.

3 comments:

CD said...

Wow, Jill!! So glad to hear from you and to see what you're up to on your blog. You will give a play by play often won't you? I am a blog stalker, so even if I don't leave a comment just know that I am there. I'll be praying for you.

MiddleEarthMusician said...

Hi Jill! Just found your blog. Glad to be able to follow your adventures over seas!

Kiley said...

I had no idea you started a blog... good for you. I am excited for you and to hear all about what God is teaching you... Not to mention a wee bit jealous that you get to be in 80* weather and get to be on the beach... Watch out for sharks!!!!!

If i don't see you before you take off - have a wonderful time...... take lots and lots of pictures ;D