Idaho through Oregon to Washington and back.....Jen and I made the decision to head to the coast after I complained Sat. night that driving to the Price's home to use their pool was too far away ( 7 miles vs. 1,000 miles-see the logic in that?). During this clearly thought out trip-we wanted to see the beach-(I miss keeping a beach bag in the car in case someone wanted to go spur of the moment), see Seattle and visit family. Man alive! I can't believe how gorgeous that area is...I mean, I have it good in Idaho, but wow- it's stunning there. I truly enjoyed spending time with my roomie, Jen, seeing God's creation, getting lost when the gps dropped the signal, and visiting my sister. Sometimes the unintentional trips work out better than the ones that are planned.

4 comments:
I miss your Face!!
That is SO fun!!! I love spur of the moment adventures!!!
Hi Jill,
I actually have seen your blog for the last year actually. =0) I forwarded your blog address to the missions committee. We'll be praying for you as you take off. Much love!
Sorry Bret never got to help with your computer. I hope you have a great trip, your on our prayers!
Post a Comment