I wish I had pictures of this, but I didn't take any at the time because I was too frustrated to do anything but just sit and stare. This is for all of you that understand that when it rains, it pours. So last night I was packing up my things and placing them in my car to transport over to a new place. Let me add to this that the door behind the driver's seat does not open, it's locked and no one can unlock it. Well, I was putting things in the back, and for my LIQUID laundry detergent, I went in behind the driver's side and set it down while I moved things around. Well, it tipped over and a gallon of 2x concentrated blue stuff went everywhere. I screamed b/c I couldn't get to it to stop the flow. All of sudden, I jumped into the back seat while men came flocking to my car thinking that I was being attacked. After explaining to them that that was not the case, I said my thank yous and drove off. I couldn't do anything about it, but left it til morning. I woke up and looked at the damage. Underneath my vehicle was blue liquid everywhere. The neighbors thought my car was leaking something important until I told them what it was. I called the one place on the island that washes cars and brought it in. He took out my entire back seat and took this high powered hose and sprayed it for 40 minutes-yep- the water bill will be fun for them....and then dry vac it and then sprayed again for 30 min. People came from across the street to watch this event and kids played in the pool of suds that my car seat was creating. Five hours later, my car is smelling like a laundromat and it's all in one piece. But the best was when my roomie picked me up and the shocks went out in her car while she was driving me back and I got locked out of the apartment when she dropped me off. GOOD times, we had a good laugh later this evening, but I will never buy liquid detergent again.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, but liguid detergent is gentler on your clothes. Keeps those colors bright you know.
A day like that would of put me in tears - big time.... i'm sorry :D
Post a Comment