CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Something so new to me

So today I had one of my students open the class in prayer....which is an incredible feeling. The strange thing was that it was kind of like Christmas, the moment before you open a present and your mind just goes in so many directions wondering what it might be.

So I am sitting there and I was so excited to hear her prayer, mainly because it was the first time I had a student praying for the entire class before the day started. So here goes her prayer:

Dear God,

We praise you and we love your creation. We are so thankful for this class and our teacher. Please help Ms. Phillips with what she will be teaching us and please help us to not anger her ( at which point the entire class tries to hold back laughter). Amen.

Hopefully I will never comes across as angry, firm, but not angry....but it was such an incredible moment. I loved it!

0 comments: