«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jdp
Monday, September 29, 2008
Messiest Teacher Award
Apparently I might be in the in the top 3 for winning the messiest teacher award at the end of the year....but, eh, whatever!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(
1
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2009
(
27
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
4
)
▼
2008
(
61
)
►
December
(
19
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
11
)
▼
September
(
8
)
Messiest Teacher Award
Something so new to me
Are you kidding me?
Good Food, Good friends
My Weekend
Open House
Insane in the membrane
Billy Joel ain't got nothing on us
►
August
(
15
)
►
July
(
3
)
About Me
Jill
I'm a person that loves to seek out adventures. Right now I am a teacher living and working in rural Alaska. This site is a collection of my experiences, pictures, and overall thoughts about anything that I happen to think of:)
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment