I hope you forgive me for just adding a little bit o' info. I can't remember too much, but here it goes. The principal-Dr. Huseman and his wife picked me up fromthe airport I think around 9:30 pm and welcomed me with this basket. Obviously the essentials were included-shampoo, lotion and rumcake...I was so hungry that night I downed the cake and got a huuuuuggggeee headache:(

My bedroom.....1/2 mile from the beach. Walkin closet, private bathroom, t.v. and desk...livin'the hard life. Oh, and scorpions/lizards come complimentary with the sheets:) I have to check every night.

Downtown before the tourists arrive the next morning....sadly no Walmart or Target.

Esther-bottom right picked me up and we headed out. She has been my lifeline and we met up with other gals who are on the island. They will all be taking off in the next couple of days, but we are still havn' fun all the same. Notice where we are...that'd be a coffee shop...drinking the good stuff.
0 comments:
Post a Comment