CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy week



Cristin is finally here and we are happy to have her join the Triple C Team. We have finally moved into our apartment where we are conveniently located right between the beach and the school. It is SO nice to have a familiar face from home here on the island. We can't help but talk about our love of coffee and coming home to a snowy Christmas. While she has been getting use to "island life" I have been enjoying teacher appreciation week and scuba diving. I wasn't able to get pics underwater, but maybe next week:) Tonight it's Settlers of Catan where I am sure to be defeated once again, but I love the challenge of playing with serious game players.

Oh yes--- and the picture of the week comes from a student from Triple C...this is me scuba diving in the sea:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jill
How are things in the Cayman's? You look so tanned and healthy. Long time no hear, kiddo. Time to re-establish ties with your Auntie H, you know.
Love you

Unknown said...

HellLLLLLOOOooooo. Are you there? What time is it there? It's 1011p.m. here right now.

Jill said...

hi Auntie Heather---I can't email you til I have your email address:) or if you set up a blog...miss you:)

Unknown said...

HeatherRN@socal.rr.com