From tea and crumpets to putt putt....there's always something to do on the island. I started the weekend with a dive on Friday. I will post pics at a later time, but it was incredible to head out and start my weekend in the water. I saw a sting ray, two sea turtles and a crab the size of Montana. Following that we headed to out Saturday morning for another dive and I actually got down to 70 feet before I saw tarpon(?), and another fish that reminded me of Dory from Finding Nemo...
It was a colleagues birthday and she wanted to celebrate it with a tea date at Every Blooming Thing. So we had tea and scones in a fun little set up with crafts and candles lining the walls. It was nice to sit and chat over carbs.
Then there was the putt putt and once again I was in the company of strong competitors. Cristin and I had a lot of fun goofing off and just being girls.





0 comments:
Post a Comment