INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I almost.. almost got a bit jealous there for a sec - than i remembered there are sharks in those waters, so i snapped out of it :D
Still very awesome and LOVE that you took a video of it - please keep those underwater videos coming - i can't wait to show Eli...
I'm a person that loves to seek out adventures. Right now I am a teacher living and working in rural Alaska. This site is a collection of my experiences, pictures, and overall thoughts about anything that I happen to think of:)
1 comments:
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I almost.. almost got a bit jealous there for a sec - than i remembered there are sharks in those waters, so i snapped out of it :D
Still very awesome and LOVE that you took a video of it - please keep those underwater videos coming - i can't wait to show Eli...
Post a Comment