CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Had to laugh at this...


I thought this was funny... I had my students draw out a risk map of the United States today. The assignment was to label the map with the natural disasters and after we were done, one of my students asked why anybody would want to live in the states. He stated (while moving his hands around in wide circles), "There's too much going in the states, is that why everyone comes down here?" I walked over to his paper and I was looking carefully and noticed the Star of David all over "Tornado Alley." I had to ask him, " When did the Nation of Israel move to the United States?" "Those are stars for my tornadoes." "Ok" was all I could respond with as I was holding in my laughter.






We have had some vistors lately...crabs, scorpions, spiders. You know you are in the tropics when there is a crab hanging out by your door. My immediate response was "crapola" to which Cristin replied, "Crabola!"

0 comments: