

Crispin, Cristin & Kathleen
Not too impressed- but whatever:)

After we attended our last staff development on Tuesday, a couple of us decided to go through the little part of grand Cayman called Hell. It was interesting to say the least...and instead of me trying to write what it's all about- I decided to cut and paste info:
There are certainly several versions to the story of how Hell got its name. Yet, most variations involve a local official seeing this strange limestone field for the first time and saying, "This is what Hell must look like." Scientists have recognized a large formation of such ancient coral - known as ironshore - covering most of the western half of Grand Cayman. Unfortunately, you won't be able to walk among the limestone formations. However, the viewing platforms grant you a bird's eye view of the sharp, blackened ironshore.

1 comments:
Yikes!! I don't think I would be able to live there. Imagine sending Christmas cards with the address saying Hell on it.
Post a Comment